Monday, December 15, 2008

Are You Sick of Knitting Yet?


The only problem with going to bed early is I wake up early. I was wide awake at 6:30 AM so I started knitting the sleeve of my sweater. I decided to use the smidge of multicolor yarn I have left on the cuffs and do the rest in the 2 shades of yellow I used in the rest of the sweater. Coming along great so far.

Last night I found a teal scarf I had started so I worked on that before bed last night. I had to undo and redo about 8 rows before I could figure out the pattern again. But I think I'm on the right track now.

As far as holiday cards, I went ahead and just bought an asst. box of cards. I'm just too busy to make any right now. I got most of those mailed off this morning.

I'm amazed at how many people come to this blog and yet how few leave comments. I know you are out there, I can hear you breathing.

No comments: