Thursday, December 25, 2008

Busy Day

Today I did some cross stitch on the Twilight project. But I barely got into it when I was called to dinner.

I made raisin bread today in my bread machine. When it's hot it has a crispy crust and is soft on the inside. After I wrap it and it sits over night, it is soft all the way through. I like it both ways. I was going to make chicken for dinner but no one was hungry. Later at night we had salad instead.

I've avoided the chatrooms everywhere today so I wouldn't have to hear people going on and on about Christmas. I'm a little lonely but at least I'm not aggravated.

I'm tempted to go to the Joanne's after xmas yarn sale tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'm ready to face the crowds. All their yarn is supposed to be on sale.

I thought my daughter had given up knitting and crocheting because her husband convinced her it was a complete waste of time when she could be doing something more productive. Then she taught one of his sisters how to crochet. When she told me I offered to give his sister some of my extra yarn and supplies and my daughter says, "Hey, I want some too." So I guess she is back on the wagon. The crochet wagon at least. So when she comes down to visit I'm going to give her enough yarn for the both of them.

No comments: