Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday is Getting Away From Me

It's already after 3 and I haven't had a chance to work on crafts yet. Our cat needed his medicine refilled and the vet wouldn't refill it without a yearly check up, so we spent the morning driving to the vet 30 miles away. Then we needed cat food so we had to stop at the pet store. I got 2 angelfish and a plecostomus while we were there.

We also swung by the farmer's market in Buena Park and got beets, tomatoes, lettuce, and asparagus. Traffic was terrible coming back by Knott's Berry Farm. I realized that this is the last weekend of their promotion where you bring $10 worth of toys for Toys for Tots and get in free. So there were long lines of families all carrying big bags of toys.

When I got home, I hooked up my old computer. My other computer needs a new motherboard so I'm going to have to live with the old and slow one for awhile. At least I don't have to borrow my bf's anymore and we can both be on line at the same time.

I just finished lunch and was about to dive into some crafts when a friend of my boyfriend's dropped over. So now they are in the living room talking and I can't even get to my crafts at the moment. But at least I can catch up on my blog posting. I thought I'd better do it now before the day got away from me.

No comments: