Thursday, December 06, 2012

Knitting Loom Baby Booties

Hello my little snowflakes,

Yesterday I finally got to go to Joann's for some much needed supplies.  I got some super soft stretchy fabric for headbands. When I saw the stretch velour I wanted was $12.99 a yard, it looked like I was only going to be able to get 1/4 yard. Then I saw some fancier stretch velour on sale for half price! So I went ahead and got 2 colors and was able to splurge for a yard.

And then I finally got the small wooden knitting loom I've wanted for about 3 years for 25% off. I already made one baby bootie on it. The last baby booties were too small for Darla so I'll make a new super stretchy double knitted set on the loom. It even came with a booklet with a pattern for baby booties.

Here are some projects from the past.

Fairy Pinecone and Turtle Diorama


Crocheted scarf I designed.


Pink elephant cloud.


No comments: