Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Round Trip to Nowhere

Last night we made an appointment to view a house in Victorville.  We got all the way out there this morning (3 hour drive round trip) only to be told the place was already rented.  So back home we went.  How disappointing but I just know it wasn't meant to be because there is something better for us coming our way. So I have peace with that.

So now I'll pack more boxes and get them off to a friend's house so we can clean this place up and wait for our new home to reveal itself.

If by any chance you are reading this and have a rental in that area and want two artists living in it, please let me know A.S.A.P.  The sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can get back to painting and making dolls and doing what I love.

Me in a candy corn hat.

No comments: