Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Packing and Preparing

My apologies for falling behind. All this preparation for moving has my schedule in a constant state of chaos. I'm sorting, packing, pitching and pondering. So much to do, so little time.  In a way I'm enjoying it though. I keep finding things I forgot I had. So many blessings in the way of books, supplies, resources. It keeps me hopping. I hope the things I give to the thrift store make someone else's life better as well.

My microwave gave up the ghost just to annoy me I think. So that's going to the recycler as well. I hope I can afford a new one soon, but all money is going to the moving project just now.

I discovered a new to me artist here: http://www.wikipaintings.org/en/friedensreich-hundertwasser/park#supersized-artistPaintings-192691  Friedensreich-Hundertwasser. And you thought your name was hard to spell? His work is so colorful and passionate.

No comments: