Friday, July 13, 2012

Train trip

Beautiful mosaic heart at the Fullerton Train Depot.


Two freight trains pass each other.

Double decker freight train.

Start of the journey.

All aboard.

View from the train.

Shot from a moving train.
I arrived to SLO safely by train but an hour and a half late.  This is why I don't trust the train to get me to work on time.  Luckily my gig isn't until tomorrow.

I made use of my time on the train by reading most of the 2nd book in the Hunger Games trilogy.  I also started knitting a shawl on double pointed needles that my friend Rebecca told me about. And I cut a bunch of photos out of a Vogue magazine that my friend Lynn gave me.  I want to make some fashion collages for my fashion blog. I used a blank composition book to organize the photos into categories such as Big Cats, zebra, Masculine/feminine, Romantic, sexy/alluring, hats, lace, and so on.  When I get enough items in each category I can make the  collage for that topic.

Now it's almost midnight so I should get some shut eye so I'm ready for tomorrow's event.  It will be fun I'm sure.

No comments: