So then I was bitten by the doll bug and had to go back to Beverly's to get some doll making supplies. I got needles, thread, dark brown muslin, embroidery thread, eyes, and a bag of assorted trims. By the time I got around to making it my daughter was soon off work. So so far I only have the head, and the eyes sewn together. I cut out the body and legs. I have no idea how to add the arms yet. I wanted to work on it more tonight but the family wanted to watch a gory vampire movie, so we did that instead. No way to sew in a dark living room. I think I'll use buttons to hold on the arms and legs.
|Sitting in Linnea's Cafe garden making dolls would make me happy if I could do it every day.|
|People passing by gave me some funny looks seeing this doll in a box.|
|I have one more leg warmer to make. And some sort of necklace. Almost done.|