Saturday, July 14, 2012

Face Painting at the Kennedy Center

I knew face painting was going to go well when the very first customer tipped me. The crowd was in a great mood.  It was at the Kennedy Fitness Center in San Luis Obispo, CA.  People showed up with kids in tow for the many activities.  There was a bounce castle, a huge raffle with prizes including an $800 camping set-up, and a new car. There was free pizza, cinnamon rolls and snacks.  I heard there was beer and wine too, but I was there to paint faces, so once I started I didn't leave my spot till it was over. My goal now is to have a face painting gig every weekend only closer to home. Anaheim are you listening?

My daughter Heather painting faces at the Kennedy Center in San Luis Obispo, CA.

Puppy Dog Face

Me in the crocheted top hat I made.

Red dragon I painted on my hand.


No comments: