Sunday, December 04, 2011

Traveling

I'm up in Atascadero CA celebrating my grandson's first birthday.
It was a fun party with a puppy dog theme.
It was hard to squeeze in my daily painting but at least I got started on it. Go me! I have very limited computer access while traveling so I feel like I'm behind on everything. I guess I'm going to have to break down and invest in a laptop after all. It's hard to save for a laptop and a car at the same time though.
I got some knitting and crocheting done on the train on the way up here at least. The train has wifi now and I was envious of all the other people that could use the Internet when I couldn't.
It's so beautiful up here. My daughter's new house is surrounded by rolling hills and oak trees. I'll share photos when I get back.

No comments: