Sunday, December 25, 2011

Easel

I made waffles and sausage for Christmas breakfast. I didn't realize we were out of eggs so I'm glad I could think of something special to make that didn't require any.
I want to knit some vests to round out my wardrobe. I just ordered some size 15 circular needles on Ebay so I could whip them up efficiently. I can't wait to experiment with different types of yarns.

Just when I thought my boyfriend was sick of me painting every day, he went and got me a nice wooden table top easel for Christmas! Maybe I will try it out today. Right now though I can't seem to stop yawning. I guess I didn't sleep well last night.

2 comments:

Blakenetizen said...

mmm waffles! havent had any in ages, I hope ur new easel inspired some sweet new pieces, Merry Christmas!

Blakenetizen said...

mmm waffles! I haven't had any in ages, I hope your new easel inspires some sweet new pieces! Merry Christmas!