Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sock Monkeys Yay

I had a productive day. I have 3 huge craft bins in the living room, and over time I've forgotten what is even in them. So I decided to paw through them to see what I could find. Well, I found the 4 sockmonkeys I've been looking for for a long time. I thought they were out in the garage so that's where I've been looking! I didn't want to risk losing them again so I put them up on Etsy straight away.

I also found a tubular scarf I was knitting and did quite a few rows on that tonight. Then I found the colors of yarn I needed for bacon and crocheted 3 bacon strips for my new bacon blog. So happy to get something done.

I also found the yarn my sister sent to me from Italy. I've had a beret that was 90% finished laying around here when the ball of yarn ran out. So now that I've found 4 more skiens of it I can finally finish that hat.

No comments: