Friday, June 18, 2010

Followers, World Juggling Day 2010, Earrings


It would be so cool to have one blog follower that read every post, commented on some of them, and participated in my life. Is that what celebrities feel like? They know if they put a photo or a paragraph someone will hop over and share it with their friends and leave comments and have conversations.

I still get those bizarre Chinese comments after every post, which you never see because I delete them. That almost makes it worse than no comments at all.

I got some of the earrings I made mailed off to my younger daughter today. I don't want to post a photo of them until after she has them because it would be just my luck she'd read my blog today, although I don't think she ever reads it.

After dinner I think I'll spend the rest of the evening knitting. And packing for a World Juggling Day event tomorrow.

No comments: