Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday Full of Crafts

When I woke up this morning I got out my t-shirt cross-stitch project and worked on that for about an hour.
I spent a big chunk of today working on illumination. I still have a lot of questions I'll have to ask the teacher. Like on the fine lines between colors, am I supposed to do those with a brush and paint or with a pen and ink? And I'm not entirely sure I'm using the right colors for the knotwork zoomorphics. So much to learn.

Then tonight I got to do some knitting on a maize colored hat that I should have finished long ago.
I also made an Etsy treasury for the first time in ages called Exotica. I loved the spats I found for that. I've been wanting to make spats for ages and haven't gotten around to it yet. I believe there is a Threadbanger tutorial on making spats. I'll see if I can find it in case you don't know what spats are.

No comments: