Thursday, August 15, 2013

Go Make Crafts. Fill That Shop. Sell Sell Sell.

I need to take a deep breath, calm down and make crafts. I admit Facebook can be very depressing at times and too much negativity can make it hard to work on crafts. I have so many friends on FB and someone is either losing a loved one, dealing with disease, or facing insurmountable problems. My heart goes out to all of them and I feel sad and helpless many times.

I wish I could buy things from all my friend's Etsy shops and likewise I wish they could all buy from mine. Of course that would be easier to do if I actually put things in my Etsy shop. Many people have turned to bartering and that's fine but it doesn't pay the bills.

So why am I rambling when I should be working? Off I go.

Is life beating you down?

No comments: