Saturday, August 11, 2012

Time With Family

We took my grandson to the library today and it sure was a lot more fun than going alone. He made a beeline to the computers. He's about 3 years old and he knew how to open the Disney site and get to the kid's games. The library closes early on Fridays though.

Then we went to the park and he met a little Asian boy that had 3 trucks and was happy to share (sorta).
It turned into a game of catch me if you can and he just couldn't keep up with the older kid.

It was nice to have a day off.  After the park we ate at Outback Steak House which was fabulous.

I decided to give the giant squid I crocheted for a Youtube tutorial to my grandson.  It sat around in my Etsy shop for awhile. I thought it was time for a new home.   He's sleeping with it at a motel tonight and I hope he enjoys playing with it in the car for the rest of their journey.




No comments: