Sunday, March 25, 2012

No Rain So Far

I polished up my mosaics this morning and now they are ready to paint.

So far the predicted rain hasn't hit. It's very nice outside in fact. At 9 AM I woke up my boyfriend to see if he wanted to drive us to the swap meet. He said, 'It's going to rain," rolled over and went back to sleep. If we'd gone, we would have been home by now and it still hasn't rained.

Yes, I definitely need to find a used car as soon as possible. I feel like life is passing me by. I love going out for breakfast too.  He never goes out for breakfast unless we are on our way to an event. I used to do that by myself when I had a truck. I'd go out, eat at Farm Boys, run errands and be home before he was out of bed. Maybe it's all those years I spent being a performer on weekends, but I like to be out and about early on weekends.


No comments: