Friday, March 02, 2012

March is National Craft Month

Around my house every month is craft month. What crafts are you all working on? Right now my home is infused with the smell of beef jerky drying in the oven.

My recent projects include the gourd doll I just finished, some hair sticks with peyote stitch beading on them, some juggling beanbags that I just today got the birdseed filler for, children's arrows, and yarn spinning.

The craft stores will no doubt be having sales for National Craft Month.

I made a vlog for Leap Day. It's the first video I've made since New Year's Day. Where does the time go?

If you feel inclined to do St. Patrick's Day or Easter art they are just around the corner. Time for egg art. I have a whole box of wooden eggs to paint if I can get around to them.

Also, if you sew, it's not too early to start on your summer wardrobe. You want it ready to wear by the time school is out, don't you?

No comments: