Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring & Classes Coming Soon

Spring is finally here and none too soon. Sometimes I get so carried away looking at other people's crafts that I forget to design my own. I'm putting together craft classes for the spring and summer. I'm thinking of $5. per person per 2 hour session, plus a materials fee if applicable. Some of the topics I want to offer are gourd art, eraser carving, making a wood burned pendant, wire wrapped stones, tree of life pendants, fabric juggling bags, painting on glass, knitting for beginners, crocheting for beginners and making a mosaic frame. I'll probably list the classes on my blog with Paypal sign-ups. Any class that doesn't get 3 or more people in it 24 hours before the time of the class will be cancelled, so in a sense you are voting with your dollars. The classes will be in West Anaheim (near Knotts), unless you have a group of five or more and want me to come to you. That will cost a little more because I have to haul all my toys to your house or rec center. To make sure everyone gets enough attention and help, I'm limiting it to 10 people per class. I've taught classes for Michael's, and before that at Recreation and Parks in Morro Bay and San Luis Obispo, CA, and SCA collegiums. I also taught at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim for five years. I miss it and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

No comments: