Thursday, May 07, 2009

Now I've Gone and Done It

I've gone and opened a new Etsy shop. There is nothing in it as of yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I have some items for sale. My friend egged me on, so I'm gonna blame her. :P See how chatrooms get me in trouble. One minute I'm minding my own business and the next minute I'm opening a new shop.
Shout outs to my friends that I saw today: Siarh, BlaylockArt, Baconsquarefarm, RiverOtterWidgets and Choochcat.
Hope you guys are hanging on in this tight economy. I had my fingers full trying to type to so many people in the chatroom at once. Maybe mentioning you in my blog will make up for the lack of quality time I could spend with you all today. Take care and happy sales.
Right now though I'm getting pretty hungry so I'm going to go get dinner started.

No comments: