Sunday, May 31, 2009

Climbs Back On the Horse





Good news. A new camera is headed my way in the mail from NY. So I'm going to focus on the future and getting my life back on track. I cannot live my present lifestyle without a camera it seems. About every ten minutes I think 'oooh I need a photo of that.' Here are some of the last photos I took with my old camera before it was stolen.

Hopefully I'll also be able to get back to my embroidery. Since my camera was sitting on my embroidery when it was stolen, even looking at it was creeping me out. Come to think of it even going in and out of my front door was spooky and that's a bad place to be.

Anyway, here are some horse photos I took on my visit to Silverado. And today I'm definitely going to be working on my crafts. The dark horse is named Monte and the spotted one is named Tink.

No comments: