Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Remodeling My Pinterest Boards

If I have a Pinterest board on a popular topic, I don't have to try too hard to find new things to add to a board, because they show up on my Pinterest feed. That is great for fashions or recipes, but doesn't work well for some of the more obscure themes. So when I came across my Carved Stamps board, it was looking a little empty. So I added cute new stamp designs to it. And some are just downright impressive. You can check it out here: Rubber stamps.

So my Pinterest goal is to make sure each of my boards has at least 100 items in it. I think people hesitate to click on boards with 13 items.

I also noticed a funny thing when I looked at the 'recommended friends' list on my Pinterest feed. Some of my friends have zero things pinned, yet have 20 people following them. I think that is so funny.

What are you going to be for Halloween?


No comments: