Monday, September 09, 2013

Hoppity Hop

I got an early start this morning rearranging my crafting container. But then the sun came out and it was too hot to work inside of it. I need to get a fan for it that I can leave out there permanently. About 7 PM when it is cooler, I'll go back out there and arrange some more stuff. I want it organized enough so that when I need to work in there I can just open the door, hop in, and start sewing or whatever.

I did get some embroidery done based on a sketch I did. I started a new original project for Halloween based on the classic 'Witch Parking Only, All Others Will Be Toad' humor. My letters didn't line up at all like I'd penciled them in to be, so I hope I can wash the stray pencil marks off.

A cottontail bunny just hopped by, stopped, washed its face, and moved on.

I also unpacked more boxes, so I can set up my scanner. I really need it because I'm behind with scanning and posting art projects. I just hope I can find all the cables.

Last night's sunset in the desert.

No comments: