Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special Olympics Scarf on the Knitting Loom

I just finished my tutorial on Loom Knitting a scarf for the Special Olympics. I've been working on it for weeks. So if feels good to finally be done.

Each time I do videos, I learn something new. Today I learned to add annotations in the form of word bubbles to the video after it's already posted on youtube.  That is going to save me lots of time because I can make corrections without having to make the whole video over again. I certainly don't want to knit another 5 foot scarf each time I make a mistake on a tutorial. Soon I will put the two scarves I made into a box and send them off to the Northern CA Special Olympics.  Some of the states have deadlines that have already come and gone, so if you didn't finish on time, check for a state to send it to that hasn't expired yet.

No comments: