Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crafting and Freedom

I am really protective of my creative time. It seems like people are always trying to derail me to follow their agendas. And I fight it tooth and nail. Consequently I may lose one of my sponsors, but at least I'll still have my artistic integrity. Money isn't everything (at least that's what people keep telling me). Hopefully I'll find other people who like my video tutorials, even if my sponsors don't. I'm really stressing way too much over this. It's just that I put so much time into them, it hurts to be asked to do other more popular items instead. There is more to crochet than snowflakes and angels. Sigh. I'm going to brush my teeth, take my sock monkey to bed, and hope I still have a sponsor tomorrow.  But after she reads my e-mail, I probably won't.

No comments: