Friday, January 28, 2011

Angel Needle Punch

Today I started off by finishing up my angel needle punch. The border took awhile. I still need to add beads or embroidery for the eyes.

My inventory of embroidery floss is running low so I need to swing by a craft store and get some more.  I have one project waiting on dark green.

I've been taking photos of the finished ones, and adding them to products on Zazzle. That way I can make them affordable to everyone. I still want to sell the originals on Etsy or Zibbet, as soon as I figure out how to mount them so they can be hung or rested on a frame stand. It seems the needle punch is the easy part compared to getting the whole thing finished and into a form I can sell.

Here is one of the designs on a greeting card so you can see what I mean. http://www.zazzle.com/fantasy_fish_card-137118504473355606

No comments: