Friday, January 14, 2011

Gourds, Needle Punch and Rose Stickers

Today I had a to-do list as long as my arm so I didn't get to work on crafts much. First thing in the morning I dyed 2 gourds with the little felt cubes.  One is Sienna and the other Berry. We got the dyes at the Welburn Gourd Farm. 

With Valentine's Day coming up I've been working on a bunny holding a heart done in needle punch. I got most of it done last night and then had no time to work on it tonight. We went out to dinner for my boyfriend's birthday. Now it's just after midnight and my eyes are way too tired to be working with a sharp needle. You definitely don't want to plunge one of those into your hand.

This weekend I have creative events both days so tomorrow will be about packing and getting organized.

Oh and I just made my second sale ever on Zazzle. I sold some rose stickers!
Dragonfly Needle Punch by Fayme Harper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work...

debra
www.takingbelize.blogspot.com