Sunday, March 08, 2009

Chocolate Cupcakes

I was right in the middle of an online game when all the power went out. It came back on a minute later, and I'm glad my computer still works. Wonder what that was all about.

Today I tried to work on projects. I got some beading and cross-stitch done. But my bf is in such a bad mood it kind of sucks the fun out of doing anything.

I even made chocolate cupcakes and ate them alone. Sigh. I sure can't eat 24 cupcakes. Maybe I'll just give them away tomorrow.

The crickets are singing in the backyard. Spring is just around the corner. I was tempted to plant some tomatoes today but I don't really have the money to buy the plants yet and I still have to turn all the soil in the garden and rake it. I've learned the hard way not to buy pony-packs until you have the area ready to plant because they dry out quickly and then the plant suffers or dies, and your money is wasted. So now I try to make sure I have a place for everything before I buy it.

No comments: