Thursday, February 06, 2014

Outdoor Crafts Or Not

I went outside to do a load of wash, and it was so beautiful. Dead still, blue skies, sunshine. So I brought my crafts outside, set them on the table, and went into the laundry room. By the time the load was done, the wind was gusting, the blue sky was covered in clouds, and there was a chill in the air. When I came back from putting the clothes on the line, the table had blown over. I fixed everything, and was crocheting a snood when the wind hit. The ball of thread was in a Ziploc bag.  But the wind bounced it on the ground, the thread ball came out of the bag, the notes went blowing across the yard, and it took me 5 minutes to find the plastic bag, which had fetched up against the front fence. So now I'm back in the house. I still have to hang up 2 blankets when the washer stops, but I think I'm done with outdoor crafting for the day.

Clouds Blowing In

Bye Bye Blue Sky

Red Snood. A snood is a hair net.

No comments: