Monday, February 10, 2014

Mail Your Valentines

Tomorrow I need to get all the valentines mailed.

I think I'm in a 'sew things by hand' kind of a mood. It's gusty outside. So working inside or in my container is a good idea. I think the only way out of the depression I'm in is to work harder. Or at least be more focused on the work I am doing, whether it's writing, or crafts, or hypnosis or belly dancing.

I've made friends with the owner of a new collectibles shop. She doesn't accept consignments but she is inspiring. I drop by once a week to talk to her. She's having a big yard sale tomorrow. But I won't have a way to get there.

In other news, my purse blew up. On my chiropractor's recommendation, I only carry a small purse. Yet I need so much stuff eventually the seams burst. So yeah, I need to sew a new purse. I want to make a messenger bag. I've started it about 3 times and never finished. Ugh. I need one of those little devils that sits on your shoulder and pokes you with a pitchfork to get you moving. Poke. Poke. Move it sister.

Yesterday I worked on my snake knitting. I never dreamed it would take so long, but I don't get far if I only work on it 5 minutes at a time. This morning when I was cleaning I did find my box of teddy bear and doll eyes. I'm going to need them as soon as I get some bears finished. Spring will be here before we know it. And I wanted to have a Teddy Bear Picnic in April. So I need to finish those bears.

Wishing you plenty of motivation to finish all your projects.

Felt Owl Ornaments by Fayme Harper


No comments: