Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zazzle Address Labels

I just got off the phone with Zazzle because the balance they emailed me does not equal the balance my account page shows. I've had a discrepancy with them for most of the year. At least I'm making some sales there. The nice man on the phone tried to explain to me that the discrepancy is caused by royalties on foreign sales.

Earlier today I did design some new address labels and put them up for sale. http://www.zazzle.com/rose_labels-106061030023476026 If it weren't the day before Thanksgiving I'd try to design more. For one thing, I need to bake an apple pie and make some mincemeat cookies to take to the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow down in Southern CA. Cooking happens!

And I have to make a library run. In short, today is going to be full. We'll see if I can squeeze some more designing into Zazzle if possible. What got me motivated was looking for return address labels on Vista Print. After scrolling through hundreds of designs, I thought I'd be more satisfied designing some myself. I'm supposed to be an artist after all.

Acrylic Floral Painting by Fayme Harper ©2011

No comments: