Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crocheted Baby Cocoon

Sometimes I get behind on projects. Case in point a baby cocoon I'm supposed to be knitting for my daughter, who is a professional photographer. So today I set to work on finishing it and decided I didn't like the size hook I was using. So I ripped it all out and started over. It's going much better now. I stopped in mid-project though to consult with her on the sizing. I'll set it aside until she tells me if it's going to work. I love the yarn she picked but I've already lost the wrapper so I can't tell you what it is.
I'd like to buy some for myself to make a hat. I love the texture and colors in it.

Almost done.
Can I borrow a baby to see if it fits?

Order a custom baby cocoon for photography.
Crocheting a baby cocoon while wearing a hat I made on a knitting loom.


No comments: