Saturday, November 30, 2013

Crocheted Hat and My Zazzle Line

Thanksgiving was wonderful but it's time to get back to work. I'm designing more address labels on Zazzle.


make custom gifts at Zazzle
Here is some of what I have for sale there.

On Thanksgiving I showed my boyfriend's mom the hats I was crocheting hoping she'd pick one for her Christmas present. Well, she got pretty excited about the pink one. She wore that a bit and then I continued working on one with a lavender hat band. As I added more colors she kept saying, "I really like those color combinations.' So finally I asked her if she'd rather have that one. So I worked on it while dinner was cooking and then more after dinner, and managed to finish it for her just in time before we had to leave to drive back home.  I hope it will keep her head nice and warm when she goes to watch her grandson's games.

Striped hat.

Joyce enjoying her new hat.

No comments: