Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughts on Marketing

Last night Sergio of Blakenetizen and I stayed up until the wee hours in the Chatsie chatroom brainstorming on ways to earn more income with arts and crafts and blogging and freelance writing. So this morning my brain was stuffed full of ideas. Today I want to get going on listing things on Yardsellr, Etsy, Zazzle and some of my other shops.

I also want to start sponsoring inexpensive ads on my blog now that I'm getting 400+ views per week.  The ad boxes will be between $15-$40 a month.  The idea is still gelling in my mind but if you think you might be interested, and what you are selling pertains to arts and crafts, leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page or shoot it over to me at queenofdreams at gmail dot com. Super.

No comments: