Friday, November 04, 2011

Plans for November and December

We've had some unexpected rain which put a damper on my plans. Also a wind storm the day before the rains tore down our shade canopy on the back porch. It's too hot to work out there without it and too wet right now, so no outdoor crafting was done. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for an end of season sale on canopies.

We got invited to a craft fair in December but have decided to turn it down. I just don't think they'll get enough of a turn out to make it worth all the work of setting up the booth. It's in a remote canyon. And it's a first time event.

Sunday we have an SCA event but with the rain it may get cancelled.  Even if it doesn't rain on Sunday the fields might be too muddy for the sword fighters. We'll see.

No comments: