Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dancing Through the Cosmos

This is the second painting in a series of four that are meant to be hung as a unit on a wall. I've gotten great feedback for these on Facebook. When I started this project I didn't know if I'd be able to think of something different to paint each day, but so far, I can't keep up with the ideas that are flowing in from everywhere. I have 2 more of this series, but I already know what I want to do for the next one. It feels good to be productive.

2 comments:

Brenda, Domedweller said...

I subscribe to your blog in Google Reader and wanted to tell you that I absolutely love your abstract paintings! They exude so much joy and freedom! You really need to explore this talent further.

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

Thank you. What a nice thing to say. As long as I have paint and something to put it on, I'll keep exploring.