Monday, July 18, 2011

Freeform Crocheted Scarf

At the knitting guild meeting I started working like crazy on a crocheted freestyle scarf. It's light pink, moss green and black and the yarn is three different textures. I was hoping to get it listed on Zibbet today but my hands got fatigued so I had to take a break. Instead I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I'm not sure if I was more excited about the movie or the fact that I got to sit inside an air conditioned building for 2 1/2 hours.

Etsy announced today that chat is ending forever on Friday.  As a response, regular chatters are leaving for Zibbet.  Some are just opening another shop and still keeping their Etsy shop, but I've met about a dozen that are done with Etsy for good. It was like the straw that broke the camel's back after all the other Etsy changes, like getting rid of alchemy.

I just hope I don't get addicted to another chatroom. I don't really have time for that. And usually chat just depresses me.

No comments: