Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pasadena Bowyers Gathering

Today sure had it's ups and downs. Right now I'm just tired. I took photos at the Pasadena archery range but I won't be posting them tonight. There seemed to be a lot of dogs and horses there today.
And tonight when we were driving through Arcadia I saw 2 raccoons by the street. I also heard a bullfrog today.

At the archery range I worked on beading a hat and knitting a rug. At one point my hands were too cold to do much of anything. About then we decided to pack it in and go somewhere warmer.

My friends Roland and Merikan worked on their basket quivers. Most people were working on bows. We always take way more than we have time to work on.

Aimee showed us a beaded medicine pouch she'd picked up at a Fresno shoot. I wish we could go to the Fresno shoot but it's just too far from Anaheim for us to go.

No comments: