Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yay it's Saturday.






I woke up to a beautiful Saturday in S. California this morning. We may go do archery at the range in Pasadena later.

I got some more craft books at the library two days ago. I will never lack for inspiration. Have you been to your local library lately? There is just no way I could buy every book I want, so I have cards for 3 libraries.

One of the books has wonderful cross-stitch designs and it reminded me of all the cross-stitch projects I set aside so I could take my trip. I need to get back in the habit of working on those. I even bought some more embroidery floss in San Luis Obispo, more aida cloth and 3 new hoops, but didn't have time to work on it while I was up there.

And I need to make a beaded necklace for my partner's mother. She's been patiently waiting for it and I've been dragging my feet.

I re-listed some paintings in my Etsy shop yesterday because I keep running into painters on Etsy and the easiest way to see my paintings for them is if I list them in my shop. If you want to see them my shop is at http://www.pigglewiggins.etsy.com.
Have a glorious weekend.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Looks very beautiful out there!