Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I should be in bed but...

I got some more yarn to make bunnies with today. Of course the bunny rush on Etsy will be over before I even get them listed. Once again I'm late for the ball. But I think there will always be people that want bunnies.

I found out the Michael's I used to teach at no longer offers classes except for the Wilton Cake Decorating. So even if I'd stayed there, my job would have ended.

I also got some more jewelry supplies. Two dragonflies, 2 sea horses and some findings. I really should start wearing jewelry so people know I make it.

I got some wooden frames to try some painting techniques on. I'm not even supposed to be buying craft supplies. So much for that idea.

I keep reminding myself there are people out there that don't do crafts at all. So it is possible to survive without them.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I know how it is to buy craft items when you're not supposed to. I too am trying to live without them.....trying.....haha