Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunny Time

I'm trying to figure out why my newest post disappears until I scroll down and scroll back up. I don't know if it's a glitch with the new 'monetise' format, or if it's related to another widget on my blog or what, but if anyone can clue me in I'd appreciate it.

In the morning is our big face painting Easter event at the Dinosaur Caves near Shell Beach so I should be fast asleep. But I've been working like mad on that knitted bunny to finish it in time for Easter. And wouldn't you just know it, but the two legs don't match. I could have sworn they were each 16 inches around, but now I'm wondering if one was 15 instead of 16. Or if my tension was tighter on one than the other. I followed the directions I wrote so they should be identical. So now I'll have to try to make another leg tomorrow, and a tail. Then I'll just have to embroider the face. But I'm too tired to do it now and I really want to be fresh for the gig tomorrow. So off to bed I go.

Tiger and Bunny

No comments: