Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sunny Day and Outdoor Crafting

The two newest paintings are on my art blog now: http://hypnokittyartstudios.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-bleep-girl-and-palm-tree-girl.html. 

I also did some knitting and crocheting today. I'm working on crocheted hexagons and I'm knitting something secret for my grandson. I hope to do more of it tonight, but I have guests coming tomorrow so I need to do housework too. But I'm starting to get tired. It was about 70 degrees today so I was able to paint outdoors. I can usually work outdoors from about 10 AM until the sun goes behind the hill at around 4 PM. Then the temperature drops and by nightfall I'm in the house making a fire in the wood burning stove. I takes about an hour to warm up and get cozy in here.

I also have writing to do tonight. So what are you up to on the 2nd day of the new year? Staying warm I hope.
Today's self-portrait. See the rest of the painting over on my art blog.

No comments: