Monday, November 26, 2012

Tricolor Knit Scarf

Hello my lovies,
With a major holiday behind me and another looming ahead, I spent the day knitting a tricolor fashion scarf to offer for sale eventually (hopefully before Christmas). Then I need to start a commission of a baby cocoon for a photographer. As soon as she sends me the yarn I'll begin work on that.

Here is a sneak preview of the scarf. I'm happy to have all new backgrounds for my photos.


I just have to sew in the ends and add fringe and this one will be done.

 I got the vintage hummingbird feeder from the old house mounted onto a fence post so I could enjoy the hummingbirds while working in my new backyard studio.

A blacksmith gave me a pony skull. You know how artists always need skulls around for drawing practice.  But it looks pretty cool hanging there and it's my tribute to the goddess Eponia.

No comments: