Sunday, April 01, 2012

Easter is Sneaking Up

It was a rainy Saturday here in Southern CA. Luckily we made it to the bank, the post office and the grocery store before the rain began. I mailed off one of my handmade cards to a relative and an Easter surprise to my grandson. I suddenly realized it's only one week until Easter!  That sure crept up on me. I had hoped to design more Easter cards for my Zazzle shop but this is the only one I managed to post early enough for someone to mail order it.

In the morning I'm going to a picnic, so I hope it's not too wet.  Then I get to go give someone the white crocheted snood I made for them that I mentioned in an earlier post. Maybe she'll get to wear it to church on Easter.

If you forgot I had a Zazzle shop it's here: Personalize Me. And now, like the bunny in the photo, it's time for me to get some sleep. Have a great weekend.


No comments: