Saturday, December 04, 2010

Still Waiting on Grandson

Would you believe my daughter still hasn't given birth yet? At least not as far as I know.  I called over there about 90 min. ago and no one has called me back yet.

I really can't concentrate on work with this hanging over my head. I was wide awake at 5 AM.  Just waiting for the phone to ring. Waiting to hear that baby and momma are safe and well. Sorry if I've been cranky in Etsy chat. I don't mean to take it out on you guys. My boyfriend says to take it easy and just think positive thoughts. Then again he's never had any children.

To kill time I thought I'd review my youtube tutorial comments.  The nice video I made thanking gearzforgutz for his cool robot creations on etsy got marked as spam by someone. I see lots of Etsians posting about the cool purchases they made and I don't see those marked as spam so what the heck? And can't I say on my Vlogs what I want to say? Sheesh.

Friday I had to remake one of my videos because I had a typo in the title. It's just not easy to remake one frame. I have to re-save the whole deal to my computer, and then put the video up again on youtube. I spelled knitting wrong. How embarrassing. LOL. Let's just say my mind isn't on my work, and won't be until my grandson makes it into the world.

No comments: