Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Harry Potter Crafts and A.C.E.O.'s






I took Monday off to see the Harry Potter movie. I liked it better than the book. I just wish it didn't perpetuate the fear of snakes that is so irrational and prevalent in our society.  No spoilers here, so I'll move on.


As far as Potter knitting and such, I did like the coat/robe that Luna's father is wearing. Not sure if it's knitted or woven or what.  Anyone have an educated guess?

I've been working on a new batch of A.C.E.O.'s for my Etsy shop.  I'll put a few on Zibbet and Efreeme as well. I haven't listed any new A.C.E.O.s in ages, but I was in a painting mood. I made one with a martini glass, and one with some mousies. I am stamping on some of them with my new hand-carved eraser stamps. 

I'm looking forward to the day.

No comments: