Friday, December 10, 2010

Eraser stamps and Printing With Found Objects

I spent a funderful day carving eraser stamps. To read more about those visit my stamp blog. http://erasersn2stamps.blogspot.com/

I also glued a bunch of odds and ends to foam core scraps to use for printing. I'm going to let them dry overnight just to be sure they are permanently glued on.
I can't wait to use them to make A.C.E.O.'s and cards and gift tags and a hundred other things. Since I was just about to send my holiday cards out and they were in the mail slot, I grabbed them and used my hand carved pine tree stamp to decorate all the envelopes.  So if you get a card from me, you just got a piece of original art as well. After I die it will be worth a fortune.

Now I'm going to visit my friends in the Etsy chatroom.


No comments: