Friday, July 23, 2010

Are You On Artfire?

I just found out ArtFire has linked up with JoAnn's to offer 10% off cards for purchases made at JoAnn's. So I went over to my shop on Artfire, which is still empty, to apply for the discount card. I guess I'm done being made at Artfire for stealing my Steampunk name out from under me, and maybe I'll list some items on Artfire to see how it goes. Since I lost my Steampunk name, I now have a shop named Neovictorian. I may do some mermaid paintings now that I'm getting back into oil painting. We'll see.

Right now I'm supposed to be getting ready for an SCA event in Torrance tomorrow before my boyfriend nags me again. My interest in the SCA waxes and wanes, and right now I have no motivation to go there at all. But he's selling arrows there and I should go to help you know.

No comments: