Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Liquidation Sale at Tall Mouse.

I couldn't resist these $35 bolts of trim for $3.50 each.
I'm going to use them for my Steampunk Belly Dancing costume.


I think one lady was going to buy every spool of ribbon in the shop.
 Luckily I nabbed this one before she saw it.
I love wooden eggs.
The white things are bells


I lucked out and found my initials.



Yarn and needles from Tall Mouse



The last 2 skeins of yarn in the store.


Here are the photos of some of the things I got at the Tall Mouse 90% off sale yesterday. I do a lot of different catagories of crafts, so it was good to get a little bit of something for each craft. And I couldn't resist getting 2 flag poles for a dollar each. If you've ever had a craft booth then you know you need flags to provide excitement and so people can remember where they saw your booth.

I think I literally bought the last 2 skiens of yarn in the store. And I got some nice Clover wooden needles and brown yarn and started a scarf.

I also got some grout and tiles. Usually those cost an arm and a leg, so I stocked up because I love doing mosaics.

Let's just say I have enough craft supplies to last until next year. What fun though.

No comments: