Monday, March 08, 2010

Derwent Watercolor Pencils

Tonight I got an unexpected chance to go to Art Supply Warehouse in Westminster, CA. And I was able to pick up some more Derwent watercolor pencils in colors I didn't have yet. I was shopping w/o a list though so out of 8 pencils, I wound up with 2 I already had and another one that wasn't a watercolor pencil at all. But I got 5 new colors that will help with skin tones and lips so my petite girls don't look jaundiced. I was sorely tempted by the stores vast inventory of fancy handmade papers. But at $8.00 a sheet, it will have to wait until I sell more art or win the Lotto or something.

Tomorrow our friend is coming over to make arrows. It's like an arrow factory here sometimes.

Earlier today I did 2 more watercolor backgrounds. That sure is fun.

No comments: